Parsons-Eagle, A Division of Campbell Wrapper, has the following career opportunity available:
Our IT Administrator is a generalist and a specialist responsible for all aspects of IT planning, systems management, and IT support. This includes managing multiple systems, servers, data security and backups, hardware and software purchasing and licensing and help desk functions.
- Responsible to manage maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
- Support server and client hardware and software, including ERP system, phone system, mobile devices, CAD, CAM, and office computing.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other system issues.
- Perform all helpdesk support efforts, making sure all applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely matter with limited disruptions.
- Manage vendor contracts and software licensing.
- Manage security awareness training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 or more years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office and MS SQL.
- Knowledge of Visibility ERP, KnowBe4 Security Awareness, SolidWorks, GibbsCAM a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and prioritize fluctuating priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be a high energy team player, willing to grow and take direction while working in a challenging and demanding work environment.
Please send resume to: